Monday, July 5, 2010

Losing teeth & growing up....

Pictures speak for themselves here! Her voice is extra cute right now, and corn on the cob isn't happening! She was extra happy to lose one of them in WV a few weeks back and have a visit from both the Keezletown and WV tooth fairy. It's hard to keep up with how fast she is growing and changing! She has become a regular book worm and sometimes I'll think she is ignoring me from another room in the house until I peek out and find her completely absorbed in the story she is reading. She is taking part in a summer reading program with the library, but she hardly needs any incentive to read 25 books. What I'm excited about is that somehow it helped flip the switch for her and now she gets eager to read me books ALOUD! I've been pining for that - somehow one of those little things I have always looked forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment