Thursday, June 30, 2011

SHE DRANK FROM A BOTTLE!!!

This post includes VERY fresh news, and news that has me flooded with relief. Jason just said the words "empty bottle" to my great delight! We have been thus far, until just now, unsuccessful at encouraging/persuading Alida that breast milk from a bottle is worth drinking. My anxiety about the end of my maternity leave increased significantly after our most recent failed attempt, where Alida was quite upset by the end of it. But today she downed 2 oz and probably would have kept going, had I been more confident in the possibility she would take the bottle and had put more in. While there is plenty of other news, this post will need to be dedicated solely to this milestone - and it gives me a great excuse to post my current favorite picture of our gals. Just look at those smirks!

No comments:

Post a Comment