Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sabbath goals

After a really full Saturday (canning beets, making pasta and bread, etc...) I made three goals for my day at home today: take a bath with Alida, play a game with Kali, lay down during Alida's nap.  It's 3:30 p.m. and I am happy to note that I've met my goals for the day.  I'm not sure if it counts that before falling asleep next to Alida, I did jot down about 10 other things that I'd like to get done before they day is through...

Alida is wrapping up her afternoon nap and must be dreaming about Kali as she keeps saying her name.  Here's a recent video that gives a taste for how she wants to keep up with the whereabouts of her big sister.



The video above was from our father's day hike last weekend to the lake with my folks. Here are a few other pictures from that hike, including the sweetest picture ever of Alida with her daddy and Jason with two of his daughters on Father's Day!







1 comment:

  1. You're right about that being a sweet picture! I love the video too!

    ReplyDelete