Monday, December 3, 2012

Roaming roosters not so pleasant afterall...

So one note on Jason's last post - he is in the picture that I took of him in the tree stand (look closely!).  I figured if he got to spend several hours for two mornings and two evenings sitting in the woods, I wanted a "guest blog post" out of it so took a picture just in case it might be needed!

So while he was sitting enjoying the woods and peaceful solitude, I found myself trying to get his roosters to free range around the yard and NOT our front porch!  Five of them seemed much more interested in hanging out on the front porch, glancing in our door to see what might be happening in the "human coop."  I was not impressed with their interest in roosting on our porch railing either.  My attempts at shooing them to the yard (reminding them that they are to be finding bugs!) seemed to amuse them but not deter them from finding their way back. 

So my "to do" list for tomorrow now includes cleaning chicken poop from our porch and walk...

No comments:

Post a Comment