Monday, March 4, 2013

Alida and technology

Before too long Alida will likely know more about computers and cell phones than me.  One thing is for sure, she is highly interested in both!

Let's start first with her blossoming computer skills.  What I love most is that she has leaned out to imitate the clicking of the keys.  Currently, she is sitting on my lap as I type waiting "patiently" for her turn. See the end of this post for her contribution:



Just this afternoon, Alida was talking to her Grandma and Grandpa Myers on the phone.  She was giving them a verbal tour of the house and I have no idea how much of the conversation they understood.  But here is the portion of it that I was able to video (for their benefit and anyone else who wishes to learn the names of various items in our house:



And now for Alida: hhuh                        ujuuj6y567u           ]jjjjjjnj

No comments:

Post a Comment