Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Savoring moments...

And there are so many to savor right now!  I'm taking a few moments in this crazy week at work leading up to graduation to quickly post a few recent happenings and fun moments.  The next posting will just be pictures with captions, but here are three fun recent videos:

I think Kali's next book for Alida is going to need to be helping her learn the difference between a true "uh oh" and "on purpose."  To date she flings supper off her tray and then proclaims, "uh oh."



This is now a nightly ritual, and becoming a morning, afternoon and evening one too.  She is pretty proud of her two feet and their ability to take her places.   I'm trying to soak up every moment of crawling as I imagine she will soon give that up for walking.



The girls love their dance sessions together.  But the littlest gets tired out sometimes!  But this video seemed worth it for the few seconds of head bobbing at the end. 

1 comment:

  1. That reminds me of when Em and I would dance in the living room. Sometimes she would get tired out, and I would still be spinning around and jumping off the couches and dancing wildly. But that was no problem--then I had an audience, which was its own kind of fun.

    ReplyDelete