The blog posts written over the past several months have all been true to our lived experience but they have left out a major component of recent weeks. We are now ready to share that aspect of our lives: we are expecting a baby to join our family in October and are super excited about it. The excitement will rise even more for the one of us carrying this little one when what I call the "Spark-scuzzies" subside. I'm hopeful we are moving in the right direction but this little baby is wanting to make his/her mark on the world (at least my world) right from the start!
Wednesday, April 1, 2015
Spark...no April Fool's joke!
The blog posts written over the past several months have all been true to our lived experience but they have left out a major component of recent weeks. We are now ready to share that aspect of our lives: we are expecting a baby to join our family in October and are super excited about it. The excitement will rise even more for the one of us carrying this little one when what I call the "Spark-scuzzies" subside. I'm hopeful we are moving in the right direction but this little baby is wanting to make his/her mark on the world (at least my world) right from the start!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment