Anyway, I deleted probably well over 100 photos and many videos as well. But I thought some of you might enjoy getting a glimpse into what she decided to snap on her explorations with camera in hand! Here's a little video of her sisters and then what follows are a few of my favorite pictures:
When she is not pursuing her passions for photography, she is also working on her budding musical talents. I'll just go ahead and let you in on what her original composition performed here is about. One of our favorite Terah mispronunciations is how she says "chameleon." You will have many chances to hear it repeated in this song!
I'll end this with one of my favorite Terah vignettes of late. The other night the two older girls were at a sleepover. Jason and I took advantage of the relative simplicity of our lives with just one kiddo under roof (and, after all, it was Valentine's day), to play a round of Upwords. After I had beaten Jason soundly at the game, which meant we were all still in good moods, Terah was having fun with the little letter tiles. "Fun" means she was pushing them all off the table onto the floor and, as she did, saying, "Oopsie...oopsie." I jokingly said to her, "I don't think that's the right word for it." Without missing a beat she said, "Purpose" as more made their way to the floor. That gal doesn't miss much!!
No comments:
Post a Comment