Here (at last, sorry for the delay) are some photos of my trip to Pittsburgh (Nov 21-Dec 4)! Of course, photos can't truly capture everything about the trip, but hopefully they can at least begin to give a picture (so to speak) of it.
Saying goodbye...



And here we are (me with my Aunt Christie and Uncle Mark)!
 |
| This is my room/the library, containing 439+ books at the time I was there. |
 |
| And here I am, reading one of the 439+ books! |
Here are some Thanksgiving photos:
 |
| I did have flashbacks to being Miss Bingley while wearing this outfit... |
 |
| ...but I wasn't too fancy to help with Thanksgiving dinner (at least not while wearing an apron)... |
 |
| ...and I didn't hold myself to Miss Bingley's standards of propriety for the entire evening... |
 |
| ...let alone for the entire visit. |
 |
| We took a lot of walks around Pittsburgh, of which this is one... |
 |
| ...and this is another! (Pittsburgh has many public staircases, some of which are listed as city streets!) |
 |
| I got to decorate for Christmas twice this year! |
 |
| This may or may not actually be a photo of us Googling animal nose information or watching videos of things in vacuum chambers, but it easily could have been if it isn't. |
I am usually aware of the fact that I am not an article of clothing, but for some reason I seem to have forgotten that a few times...
 |
| I am here, though I kind of blend in with the surroundings... |
 |
| Eating waffles! |
 |
| Stuffed bananas! They were delicious (surprisingly or not surprisingly, depending on your level of dubiousness towards stuffed bananas.) |
 |
| Stuffed bananas along with cucumber curry and curried cauliflower |
My visit also involved some painting:
 |
This is not a stuffed banana (and probably less delicious, though I didn't actually taste it so I guess I can't really say...) |
 |
One of these was eaten shortly after this photoshoot...
|
And it SNOWED!
 |
| Apparently the snow angel I'm making is flying away with me! |
 |
| I would have liked to be up near the top of this picture (or in another tree nearby; I'm not actually sure which tree this is)... |
 |
| ...but sadly, snow makes tree branches slippery. |
 |
| We also unexpectedly ended up doing some attic insulation. (In this photo I'm regretting not having worn a coat.) |
 |
| I didn't actually spray in any of the insulation, but I did take a peek into the attic! |
 |
| Introducing... |
 |
| Snowy Personeus! |
 |
| Who unfortunately did not survive long after my departure (but has since been reincarnated!) |
 |
| And finally, here is the other Kali, going home. |
 |
| (Apparently she has an easier time sleeping in the car than I do!) |
Love it! I vote for more guest posts from Kali in the future! :-)
ReplyDelete